December 2, 2020 | watch for valuable updates coming to our Member Connect program soon!
Members of The Executives’ Club of Fargo-Moorhead experience a level of relationship-building far beyond the typical networking group; they build valuable, lasting connections.
7 reasons why building connections is (much) better than networking!
- New connections can lead to new business
- New connections can result in new referrals
- New connections open doors for you
- New connections may advise you on best practices
- New connections may become strategic partners, investors, and acquisition and merger candidates
- New connections introduce you to new vendors, key advisors and business specialists to help your company
- New connections can lead to lasting friendships and business alliances
Our Members also enjoy exclusive benefits and professional services beyond the scope of any ordinary business organization.
- Wednesdays 12to1 private lunches
- Friday Morning Mentors strategy and insight sessions
- Access to Grindstone, Members only clubhouse, located at 20 4th St, WF
- Kurt-for-Hire (almost) unlimited professional services
- Miranda-for-Hire organizational assistance
- Significant business and personal growth initiatives
Take advantage of exclusive benefits & services, including:
- Miranda-For-Hire | schedule a 4-hr block at $100 | 1 block available per week
- Kurt-For-Hire | schedule a 4-hr block at $100 | 1 block available per week
- Friday Morning Mentors
- Member-to-Member personal introductions
- Member-to-Member product & service promotions
- Member-t0-Member qualified leads & referrals
- Member-to-Member direct B2B sales
- Business coaching & consulting referrals
- Assistance with small-event planning
- Assistance with fundraising, sponsorships & event promotion
- Private, focused weekly lunches | Wednesdays 12to1 | Porter Creek Hardwood Grill COST $0
What is FM (Friday Morning) Mentors?
Members are volunteering their time to
- lend guidance as personal mentors
- give advice as fellow executives
- share insight as consumers or prospects
- help you move your organization forward
HOW IT WORKS.
Friday Morning Mentors is changing to a monthly event held at Grindstone.
We will update this page soon to describe the changes.
As always, contact Kurt with questions in the meantime. 701-541-1073
FRIDAY MORNING MENTORS sessions are 100% confidential. Non-disclosure agreements will be signed, if requested.
How can we help?
All Member Connect services must be paid in advance. Miranda will directly invoice you for her services and they are to be paid directly to her. Miranda-For-Hire operates separately but in collaboration with The100,Inc. The Executives’ Club of Fargo-Moorhead provides no guarantee and is in no way liable for Miranda-For-Hire services.
Kurt-For-Hire and Friday Morning Mentors will be billed through standard invoicing by The Executives’ Club of Fargo-Moorhead and are due prior to your scheduled appointment.
04.01.2020 pdf flyers are being added as submitted by our Members