Fargo-Moorhead’s premier membership organization, business forum and valued resource for the region’s senior executives and next generation of business leaders.
Since 2015, the100,inc. has served as a platform for Owners, CEOs, executives and entrepreneurs to build relationships, share ideas and develop business opportunities.
the100,inc. is a unique business initiative with seats for roughly 150 of the Fargo-Moorhead area’s best business leaders interested in more than networking.
Our Members are focused on the challenges and pressures unique to key decision-makers and they understand the phrase…
“becoming comfortable with being uncomfortable”
and also know that there are 2 types of best practices…
- those we learn from others
- those we learn the hard way
“I have been in countless networking groups and predictably quit them all. The 100 is so different from those other groups. I’ve never gotten so much value or felt so valued in a group of my peers. There is such incredible collective wisdom in this group. I highly recommend joining the 100!”
– Lisa Bortnem-Wiser, President | MidStates Wireless and Bortnem Family Limited Partnership
is simply to create a business initiative where owners and executives understand that it doesn’t have to be lonely at the top.”
is to provide irrefutable value to area business leaders and to our community, by connecting people to people, connecting people to projects and helping leaders lead.”
things you might find different about the100,inc…
our maximum capacity is just 150 Members
YOU are the Member, not your organization
it is a collaboration of your colleagues, not of salespeople
primarily CEOs, Presidents, Owners and senior executives
focused on leadership development and personal growth
diverse group of for-profit and non-profit business leaders
things our Members appreciate about the100,inc…
no attendance requirements
no obligations for referrals or leads
high-level conversations and valuable connections
an active, full-time+ staff and Advisory team
small and personal, but powerful and impactful
one organization. two tracts of business and personal development.
the100,inc. Executives lead organizations…
- that have been in operation 5+ years
- with a payroll of 10+ FTEs
- with an organizational complexity consisting of a management or leadership team, a board of directors or similar decision-making body
the100,inc. Entrepreneurs run organizations…
- that may be a start-up or a long-standing sole-proprietorship
- with a payroll of 0 to 10 FTEs
- without a management or executive team, generally relying on a sole decision-maker…the serial entrepreneur!