“It’s lonely at the top”
Few truly understand just what that statement means and all that it entails.
As a business owner, President or CEO, you carry a unique responsibility.
You have the freedom of solitude combined with the fear of isolation. You have the potential of incredible reward alongside the risk of devastating failure. The onus is on you to provide a stable career for your employees, contribute to the economic growth of our community and maintain a fulfilling work/life balance for yourself and your family.
The Club is the area’s only Membership organization designed exclusively with you, your lifestyle and your obligations in mind.
OUR PURPOSE IS SIMPLE…
Bringing business leaders together
for extraordinary conversations
Extraordinary = going beyond what is usual, regular or customary
Since 2015, The Club has served as a platform to build relationships, share ideas, explore new business opportunities and participate in trusted inner-circle discussions. Each individual in The Club has something of value to teach and every Member understands that we always have something new to learn. We invite you to bring your insight and experience, as well as your questions and challenges.
Welcome to Fargo-Moorhead’s premier membership organization, business forum and valued resource for the region’s senior executives and next generation of business leaders.
“I have been in countless networking groups and predictably quit them all. The Executives’ Club is so different from those other groups.
I’ve never gotten so much value or felt so valued in a group of my peers. There is such incredible collective wisdom in this group. I highly recommend joining!”
– Lisa Bortnem-Wiser
President, MidStates Wireless (retired)
Managing Partner, Bortnem Family Limited Partnership
Managing Partner, JBL Properties
things our Members appreciate about The Club…
- no attendance requirements
- no obligations for referrals or leads
- high-level conversations and valuable connections
- a full-time Membership liaison
- small and personal, but powerful and impactful
things you’ll find different about The Club…
- our capacity is limited to just over 150 Members
- YOU are the Member, not your organization
- it is a collaboration of your colleagues, not of salespeople
- primarily CEOs, Presidents, Owners and senior executives
- focused on leadership development and personal growth
- we are a diverse mix of business leaders running for-profit and non-profit organizations, representing companies large and small, from all industries and sectors