Thank you for visiting.
Are you President, CEO, Owner, Founder, Partner, Executive Director or other senior leadership position of your organization?
Do you have personnel decision-making authority?
Have you carefully read and appreciate our CORE VALUES?
Our Membership capacity is limited to 200 individuals.
The business world is constantly changing, meaning we generally have a few available seats – please, join us.
We have guidelines for acceptance, not hard rules or requirements. Each individual application is reviewed, applicants history and community-involvement are considered, a one-on-one coffee meeting may be requested and, often times, applications will go to our Leadership Council for recommendation and approval. “Personal Memberships” may also be considered for retired executives and/or exceptional individuals, business and community leaders not necessarily meeting all of the guidelines.
MEMBERSHIP TYPES: each includes professional website profile, invitation to all exclusive Club events and private Facebook group.
- Business Leaders: $365/yr | Standard Membership at $1/day requires pay-as-you-go event contributions. $10-$20/event (The Club host around 150 events annually)
- Executive Sponsor: $1,000/yr or $100/mo | Includes complimentary admission to all exclusive Club events
- GOLD Sponsor: $2,500 | Includes 10 year Membership, special promotion, plus complimentary admission to all Club events
- PLATINUM Member: $5,000 | Earns Lifetime Membership, special promotion, plus complimentary admission to all Club events
- LEGACY Member: Awarded by our Founder and/or Leadership Team, earns Lifetime Membership, plus complimentary admission to all Club events
We invite you to apply for Membership
As Founder, I am personally committed to the professional success and personal fulfillment of our Members and available to them 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
My contribution to this organization is a deep network of friendships and associations with many of the area’s best business leaders and my desire to make those connections to you and your organization.
Please schedule a visit. Use my Calendar to find a time for us to visit. Let’s talk about your projects and who you need to meet to move each of them forward.
Kurt McSparron, Founder