renew your Membership at any time throughout the year using the links below
we suggest you be approved for Membership prior to using the links below
A minimum annual contribution of $365 is required.
Members may contribute up to $3/day annually.
The 100, Inc. is a North Dakota Non-Profit Corporation, doing business as The Executives’ Club of Fargo-Moorhead. ND Secretary of State ID# 40, 719, 700
– Are you President, CEO, Owner, Founder, Partner, Executive Director or other senior leadership position of your organization?
– Have you carefully read and appreciate our CORE VALUES?
Our Membership capacity is limited, with an annual roster of 150 contributing Members.
The business world is constantly changing, meaning we generally have a few available seats – please, join us!
We have guidelines for acceptance, not requirements. Each individual application is reviewed, applicants history and community-involvement are considered, a one-on-one coffee meeting may be requested and, often times, applications will go to our Leadership Council for recommendation and approval. “Personal Memberships” may also be considered for retired executives and/or exceptional individuals, business and community leaders not necessarily meeting all of the guidelines.
- Individual directory listing at our site
- Daily private Facebook group discussion
- Weekly email newsletter The Weekly
- Weekly invitation to wednesdays 12to1 lunch
- Monthly roundtable invitation
- Quarterly social invitation
- Exclusive Member Connect program
- Unlimited opportunity for business & personal growth
- Zero obligations or attendance requirements
- 100% initiative engagement
- Guaranteed value equal to engagement
As Founder, I am personally committed to the professional success and personal fulfillment of our Members and available to them 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
My contribution to this organization is a deep network of friendships and associations with many of the area’s best business leaders and my desire to make those connections to you and your organization.
Please schedule a visit. Use my Calendar to find a time for us to visit. Let’s talk about your projects and who you need to meet to move each of them forward.
Kurt McSparron | 701-541-1073 call or text anytime | email@example.com
Or, we invite you to apply for Membership!
Application does not guarantee Membership approval.
If the application form does not appear on your mobile device, scroll to the bottom of the screen and switch to the desktop version.
If you have questions, please contact Kurt at 701.541.1073 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss Membership opportunities in-person, schedule an appointment at your office anytime.
Kurt J McSparron, Founder