Thank you for visiting and considering joining the Club!
– Are you President, CEO, Owner, Founder, Partner, Executive Director or other senior leadership position of your organization?
– Have you carefully read and appreciate our CORE VALUES?
Our Membership capacity is limited to 200, with an annual roster of 150 annual dues-paying Executive Members. Platinum Members and GOLD Sponsors account for the other 50 seats.
The business world is constantly changing, meaning we generally have a few available seats – please, join us!
We have guidelines for acceptance, not hard rules or requirements. Each individual application is reviewed, applicants history and community-involvement are considered, a one-on-one coffee meeting may be requested and, often times, applications will go to our Leadership Council for recommendation and approval. “Personal Memberships” may also be considered for retired executives and/or exceptional individuals, business and community leaders not necessarily meeting all of the guidelines.
The 100, Inc. is a North Dakota Non-Profit Corporation, doing business as The Executives’ Club of Fargo-Moorhead. ND Secretary of State ID# 40, 719, 700
- Individual directory listing at our site
- Daily private Facebook group discussion
- Weekly email newsletter The Inner Circle
- Weekly invitation to Wednesdays 12to1 lunch
- Monthly roundtable invitations
- Quarterly social invitations
- Exclusive Member Connect program
- Unlimited opportunity for business & personal growth
- Zero obligations or attendance requirements
- 100% initiative engagement
- Guaranteed value equal to engagement
- Access to The Executives’ clubhouse
As Founder, I am personally committed to the professional success and personal fulfillment of our Members and available to them 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
My contribution to this organization is a deep network of friendships and associations with many of the area’s best business leaders and my desire to make those connections to you and your organization.
Please schedule a visit. Use my Calendar to find a time for us to visit. Let’s talk about your projects and who you need to meet to move each of them forward.
Kurt McSparron | 701-541-1073 call or text anytime | firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to apply for Membership
Application does not guarantee Membership approval.
If the application form does not appear on your mobile device, scroll to the bottom of the screen and switch to the desktop version.
If you have questions, please contact Kurt at 701.541.1073 or email@example.com.
To discuss Membership opportunities in-person, schedule an appointment anytime.
Kurt McSparron, Founder