Mark Giddings CPACEO and Founder Giddings and Associates
Speaking to Mark is a unique experience. A quick mind and diverse interests have helped him sustain an amazing collection of relationships across the globe. More importantly, his ability to translate the details of his clients’ interests and goals always result in a solution tailored to them. Mark had the opportunity to work with some of the best-known CPAs in the upper Midwest before founding Giddings & Associates. He is also a co-founder of Mid America Consultants International and served as the company treasurer for several years.
Mark has developed a niche in sophisticated tax and business consulting. He is best known for:
- Supporting multiple complex business deals and tax situations;
- Focusing on the personal and business needs of farmers and multi-generational enterprises;
- Providing keen insight for individuals with multi-state or expat tax matters — including filmmakers, entrepreneurs and entertainers;
- Serving clients on all seven continents.
When Mark responds to a question or need, you can be sure that he’s rolled it over in his mind and viewed every angle. Ultimately, you will make the decision, but it will be well informed from Mark’s extensive knowledge and research. His goal — and the culture of Giddings — is to serve clients for a lifetime. And then earn the trust of their children and grandchildren.
While his passion for Doobie Brothers music and hot air balloons is epic, Mark’s friends, family and clients love him anyway.
Mark and Diane have made their home at Middle Cormorant Lake in Becker County, Minnesota.
- Executives’ Club panelist October 2016 Leasing Changes
- Executives’ Club panelist February 2019 Profit
- Throughout 2020, Mark led a series of online discussions for our Members regarding PPP