click each Member’s name OR image for contact information, website link, etc.
Tim EissingerCEO Anne Carlsen Center
- Acceptance We believe in honoring the dignity and worth of others and celebrating the differences in others.
- Life-Long Learning It is imperative that our team encourages learning opportunities for those we serve and one another.
- Gratitude True gratitude requires the ability to appreciate others and the work that is before us.
- Compassion Compassion is more than just what is in your heart. We must demonstrate care and respect through words and actions and show empathy for others.
- Service Above Self Providing person-centered service that creates a meaningful impact on those we serve and others.
- Holistic Encouragement We recognize the complexity of supporting a person’s life in its entirety. We seek to nurture all facets of human life, including mind, body and spirit.
- The Ambassador Magazine | Winter 2018
Tim started with Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch – then called Dakota Boys Ranch – as a live-in house manager in 1983. He worked his way up the organization to Vice President of Programming and played an integral role in the development of co-ed programming and Ranch services throughout the Red River Valley. Tim spent just over 30 years with Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch before succeeding Eric Monson as CEO of Anne Carlsen Center in 2018.