Thank you to our vendors, to our speakers, our sponsors, the incredible staff of the Avalon, and especially to all of you who made time to attend this year’s Expo!
note: mark your calendar for January 15, 2020!?
Business Leaders Gather for Second Annual Executive Expo
January 23, 2019 by Tim Scott
FARGO, N.D. — Several business executives learned new ways to guide their businesses in the right direction. The second annual “Executive Expo” gave leaders a chance to have candid conversations about developing their brands, while also learning tips about how to help their companies grow.
Organizers say gathering these prominent people together helps tighten the metro’s business community. “The key to this event, compared to a lot of them, is that 95% are business owners and leaders of their organizations, so it’s a completely different mindset, responsibility that they have compared to an employee, and that’s really what sets this event apart,” said Kurt McSparron, the Founder of The100, Inc.
The group that sponsored the expo, The100 Inc., is made up of executives that look to make the metro a better place for business.
Hundreds Attend “TED-style” Fargo Business Networking Expo
January 23, 2019 by Hannah Schlosser
FARGO — Hundreds of members of the Fargo-Moorhead business community met to share and hone their skills at a business expo in Fargo Wednesday afternoon, Jan. 23.
More than 300 business leaders, executives and entrepreneurs gathered at the Avalon Events Center to hear 20 business leaders give “TED-style” talks about networking, leadership development, and business insight. The Executive Expo also had booths for 50 local businesses. Host and organizer The100,inc., a local business initiative, said the expo focused on lessons you can’t learn through business books.
“We want candid, real life experience — which to most of our attendees is going to be the most valuable insight you can get,” said Kurt McSparron, the initiative’s founder.
SESSION II | 2:30 to 3:30
SESSION III | 4:00 to 5:00
Millenium Ballroom business displays
Speakers in bold
CLICK Business Name to visit their site!
- Altel – Alternative Telecom, Inc | Cindy Cole
- Preference Employment Solutions | David Dietz
- Payroll Express, Inc. | Darcy Pope-Fuchs
- ClearPath Advisors | Michael Johnson
- Elite Therapeutic Massage | Shelle Hagen
- Anne Carlsen Center | Tim Eissinger
- Midwest Radio Fargo Moorhead | Dan Cash
- Fargo INC! | Mike Dragosavich
- Custom Graphics, Inc. | Zach Paxton
- Yarn Productions | Rob Burke
- Be More Colorful | Matthew Chaussee
- ArtCo Promotional Products | Barry Dresser
- Monitor Marketing | Stu Stockmoe
- Bock’s Office Consulting | Jodee Bock
- Corporate Elements | Ole P Rygg
- Codelation | Josh Christy
- True IT | Wes Henry / Zac Paulson
- Dakota Business Lending | Steve Dusek
- Lake Agassiz Development Group | Amber Metz
- Profit Pros | Neil Blanchard
- Superior Insurance | Jorin Johnson
- Nelco First Aid | Deb Asp
- CEO Solutions | Harlan Goerger
- ChiroHealth & Rehab | Dr. Mason Orth
- Mama Ducks Cleaning Service | Sandra Vigen
- Gateway Building Systems | Mike Peyerl
- The Home Authority | Rachael Boyer
- Express Pros | Don Arvidson
- FF Fisher Sales & Leasing | Todd Fisher
- FF Fisher + Hannaher’s Workplace Interiors
- Harmon Entertainment | Dave Harmon
The Mezzanine business displays
24z. Univ of Jamestown | MacKenzie Tadych
25z. Charism | James Nagbe
26z. OnSharp | Jacob Dahl
29z. Do Good Better Consulting | Patrick Kirby
30z. Arvig | Ken Rossen
31z. Grow UpStream | Troy White
32z. Affordacare Insurance | Daryl Kawasaki
33z. Country Financial | Janelle Albrecht
34z. RetzFlex Health Management | Dan Retzlaff
35z. Implementation Specialists, Inc | Chelsey Freng
The Loft business displays
- Grain Designs | Blain Mikkonen & Grant Koenig
- J Allen Paul Photography | Jesse Hoorlebeck
- Liberty Business Systems | Ron Fuhrman
- Emergency Food Pantry | Stacie Loegering
- University of Mary | Deb Balzer Plagemann
- CollegeSmart | Ryan Keel
- Ira’s Custom Cabinets | John Giddings
- The Arts Partnership | Dayna Del Val