LISTED by enrollment date, #1 to 200
click names to view profile
Michael JohnsonCEO ClearPath Advisors
Michael has built a one-stop-shop for business solutions including; business consulting, accounting, tax, and investment advice. Since 1986 Michael has helped over 400 businesses and organizations like Premier Benefits Group, the M|State Foundation, Malstrom Electric, Odegaard Wings, and Cornerstone Specialties.
He coaches several disciplines of business including leadership development, financial management, building effective cultures through mentorship, brand building, and marketing, sales, and delivery activities. Michael takes a truly wholistic approach to helping others build their business.
* Michael has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from North Dakota State University.
* He is trained as a Certified EMyth Business Coach. Where he previously spent 3 years coaching small business owners worldwide.
* He is a graduate of the Dave Ramsey, Entreleadership Master Series.
* Michael is a Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Provider for tax [and accounting].
* He is an Enrolled Agent, ‘America’s Tax Experts’ and a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute.
* He is also a licensed Investment Advisor Representative, and Michael holds a certificate of completion of the Certified Financial Planner curriculum of the American College.
* And, he is a licensed insurance agent.
The firm has a deep bench of experts in business development, marketing, graphic design, legal, employee benefits, insurance, estate planning, and I.T. Along with the expert resources provided by Patrick Lencioni’s Table Group,
Cool Spring Insights, Vital Smarts’ Crucial Conversations, and Jim Collins’ Good to Great tools.
Michael has worked the last several years as a business coach and advisor successfully helping small business owner’s transition from a business that owns them, to a business which enables them to create the success they desire. As one client business owner has stated, “I used to be a guy with an insurance license, now I’m the owner of an employee benefits business”.
The best prospect for the kind of help Michael provides is an entrepreneur that is just coming to grips with the prospective; that to attain their idea of success they need to take control and create a proper business structure. They know change is necessary and they need help clearing the path.
Michael and his wife Donna enjoy their dogs, traveling out west, and quiet days on the water.
Michael is grateful he gets to do this. Being a coach is truly his calling and he is happiest when the people he works with can make real progress creating their own version of success.
Membership Capacity: 200