the100,inc. is fortunate to benefit from the leadership and involvement of several of our region’s most-influential business leaders and organizations.
Our Leadership Council is comprised of Owners and CEOs from top companies headquartered in Fargo-Moorhead.
11 Members make up the100,inc. Leadership Council, together with 17 GOLD Sponsor Members and organizations, comprise the entire 100,inc. Leadership Team. Thank you!
An extra “Thank You” to those Members and their organizations appearing on both lists, the Leadership Council and Gold Sponsorship!
the100,inc. Leadership Council
term: Aug 1, 2019 to Aug 1, 2022
Bortnem Family Partnership
Ole P. Rygg
Midwest Nest Magazine
FF Fisher Leasing
Payroll Express, Inc.
The 1oo, Inc.
the purpose of the Leadership Council is:
- to review and maintain the Mission, Vision, impact and overall direction of our organization
- to help develop and implement programs/opportunities for added-value and engagement
- to assist with ideas and strategies for weekly, monthly and annual events
- to help maintain capacity Membership (140), plus an influential wait list
- to assist with community awareness and collaborative opportunities
Past Advisory Board Members – Thank you!
Mark Giddings, President/CEO, Giddings and Associates
Debby Jaeger, Owner, The UPS Stores 6740, 5998
Cindy Cole, President, Altel, Inc.
Dayna Del Val, President/CEO, The Arts Partnership
Jim Buus, President, Goldmark Commercial Real Estate
Harlan Goerger, President, Ask HG dba CEO Solutions
Guy Nelson, President, Anvil Design & Manufacturing
Cami Lee, President, Compliance Safety Services
the100,inc. Gold Sponsor Members and Organizations
thank you to these 17 Members for their commitment! Meet our Sponsors