the100,inc. is fortunate to benefit from the leadership and involvement of several of our region’s most-influential business leaders. The Executives’ Club’s Leadership Council is composed of CEOs and senior executives from top companies headquartered in Fargo-Moorhead.
the100,inc. Leadership Council Members
term: Aug 1, 2019 to Aug 1, 2022
Ole P. Rygg
the100,inc. Gold Sponsor Members
Thank you to these Members for their 10-yr commitment!
Darcy Pope-Fuchs/Todd Fuchs
Ole P Rygg
Avalon Events Center
the Leadership Council’s purpose is:
- to review and maintain the Mission, Vision, impact and overall direction of our organization
- to help develop and implement programs/opportunities for added-value and engagement
- to assist with ideas and strategies for weekly, monthly and annual events
- to help maintain capacity Membership (140), plus an influential wait list
- to assist with community awareness and collaborative opportunities
Past Advisory Board Members – Thank you!
Mark Giddings, President/CEO, Giddings and Associates
Debby Jaeger, Owner, The UPS Stores 6740, 5998
Cindy Cole, President, Altel, Inc.
Dayna Del Val, President/CEO, The Arts Partnership
Jim Buus, President, Goldmark Commercial Real Estate
Harlan Goerger, President, Ask HG dba CEO Solutions
Guy Nelson, President, Anvil Design & Manufacturing
Cami Lee, President, Compliance Safety Services