Thank you for your interest, initiative and involvement in The Executives’ Club of Fargo-Moorhead!
- Determine your qualification. 2. Choose your level of engagement. 3. Request an invoice.
1. Our Membership guidelines
- Organizational Capacity: LIMITED to 150 individual Membership seats
We place quality over quantity. We keep our Membership roster intentionally small to build trust and communication amongst a select group of individuals, who have the opportunity to personally meet and know each Member by name.
- Must be President, CEO, Owner, Founder, Partner, Executive Director or in a similar leadership role
The role of key decision-maker carries a unique onus, very few exceptions to this guideline will be considered for Membership
- ONLY privately-held businesses and local non-profit organizations
We support our Main Street community and its’ business leaders. NO publicly-traded companies will be represented in The Executives’ Club of Fargo-Moorhead
- NO start-ups
We support our serial entrepreneurs and look forward to welcoming you to the Executives’ Club after 3-5 years of operation (very few exceptions will be considered)
- a 50 mile radius of Fargo-Moorhead
We want our Members to be engaged in the organization and available for opportunities
- an available seat within your industry
Although Members do NOT have an exclusive seat for their respective industry, we do seek only a few, and only the BEST!
Out of respect, we may ask our active Members in your industry for their approval of your Membership
- a reputation for integrity and good business practice
- a willingness to share business insights and personal leadership experiences
These are guidelines, not requirements. Each individual application is reviewed, applicants history and community-involvement are considered, a one-on-one coffee meeting may be requested and, often times, applications will go to our Leadership Council for recommendation and approval. “Personal Memberships” may also be considered for retired executives and/or exceptional individuals, business and community leaders not necessarily meeting all of the above guidelines.
2. Choose your level of engagement
the100,inc. is 100% initiative. Meaning, that it’s designed for decision-makers and executives with busy schedules and unpredictable occurrences. There are NO obligations or requirements for participation…you put in what you can, and you get out what you put in.
Our Membership packages are engagement-based.
Executive Membership gives you a basic directory listing, with 1 company or organization, plus each Monday you’ll receive the Weekly newsletter, with Club updates and invitations to upcoming Member events.
Premium Membership gives you the benefits of Executive Membership, plus; the opportunity to promote your ownership/involvement in numerous companies; an invitation to join the daily conversation in our private Members-only Facebook group; promotion on our public Facebook page; a separate individual bio page at this site linked from your basic listing.
Premier Membership is our top-level of engagement! This Membership gives you all of the benefits of Executive and Premium Membership, plus 1 complimentary ticket to each 3rd Wednesday Executive Lunch and our annual Executive Expo, held in January (a $400 value). Premier Executive Members are also given first choice to additional promotional considerations and engagement opportunities.
Package 1: $1/day
Executive Membership includes…
- website listing – professional
- website listing – 1 business/organization
- the Weekly email newsletter update
- wednesdays 12to1 Lunch invitation
- 3rd Wednesday Executive Lunch invitation
- Member Socials quarterly invitation
1 annual payment of $365
Package 2: $2/day
ALL Package 1 benefits, plus…
- website listing – individual bio page
- website listing – multiple businesses owned
- the100,inc. Members Only private FB group
- the100,inc. public FB page promotion 2x/yr
- private, small Forums only announced in FB
1 annual payment of $700
or choose a quarterly auto-pay of $182.50
Package 3: $3/day
ALL Package 2 benefits, plus…
- 1 complimentary 3rd Wednesday ticket
- 1 complimentary Executive Expo ticket
- (comp tickets = $400 annual value)
- additional promotional considerations
1 annual payment of $1,000
or choose a quarterly auto-pay of $273.75
3. Email us to request your Membership invoice
Our Founder, Kurt, personally handles each new Member application and active Member annual renewal.
Email him directly, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line PLEASE SEND ME AN INVOICE.
In your email, be sure to specify which Package you’ve chosen and the dollar amount that you’d like to be invoiced.
Invoices are payable online, by mail or we’re happy to stop by your office for pick-up and to answer any questions in-person.
* the100,inc. will match the $365 Membership paid by Executive Directors of local non-profit organizations, giving them a Package 2 Membership at the Package 1 price.
** In lieu of business promotion, “Personal Members” will also be allowed Premium Membership benefits at the Executive Membership level.
Or, we invite you to apply for Membership!
Application does not guarantee Membership approval.
If the application form does not appear on your mobile device, scroll to the bottom of the screen and switch to the desktop version.